- Clear windows on both sides so it fits both L- and R-handed radios.
- You can use your radio normally through the case, it doesn’t interfere with sound or radio signals.
- Also protects from dust, dirt and sand.
- Like most of our cases it’ll float if you drop it in the drink.
- The seams are high-frequency welded to form a super-strong bond.
- The Aquaclip® (a patented, ultra-secure, rustproof, injection-moulded plastic seal) opens and closes with a simple twist of two levers, and everything stays in one piece even when open.
What size do I need?
The Mini case is for walkie-talkies and very small handsets. The Small case will fit most modern handheld VHF radios. The Large case on this page is good for satellite phones and radios with long antennas.
Contact us if you are an agency or company with a requirement for a larger size. We supply users like the Navy and the Forestry Service and are used to requests for extra long cases.
How waterproof is it?
Submersible – protected against continuous immersion to a depth of 30ft/10m
- Colour: Cool grey with acid green lanyard
- Materials: 300mu UV-resistant TPU
- Weight: Case: 1.9oz / 55g Lanyard: 0.2oz / 7g
- Country of Origin: Made in the UK.
Instructions for use and care
- click here
Also available from Amazon
To buy direct from us, use ‘Add to basket’ above. Or you can