- Click here for more info.
What’s so special about this case?
- You’ll be able to talk and hear through it without a problem
- and get great photos and video
- and your touchscreen will work normally
- It’s not just 100% waterproof – it’ll protect your phone from dust, dirt and sand too
- You won’t necessarily have to buy a new one when you upgrade your phone, because it’s a generic rather than a form-fit case (unlike a hard case, it’s not tailored to a specific device).
- It comes with a lanyard so you can hang it round your neck
- It’s securely, submersibly waterproofed thanks to the quick-action AQUACLIP® seal
- The seams are welded together with high frequency radio waves, creating a super-strong bond
- The optically-clear LENZFLEX window is UV-stabilized (so it won’t go yellow in the sun)
- and the case will still be soft and functional in the extreme cold.
Is this the right size for my phone?
- This case fits iPhone 6 Plus, 7 Plus, 8 Plus, XR, XS Max; Huawei P20; Samsung Galaxy Note; and any phone the same size or smaller
- If you have a bumper case on your phone you may want to consider the 368 ‘PlusPlus’ size.
This is the maximum size of device that will fit:
Tip: to get the circumference, add the width to the depth and then multiply this by 2
How waterproof is it?
Submersible – protected against continuous immersion to a depth of 30ft/10m
- Colour: Cool grey with acid green lanyard
- Materials: TPU with optically-clear LENZFLEX lens window
- Weight: Case: 1.3oz / 38g Lanyard: 0.2oz / 7g
- Country of Origin: Made in the UK.
What else do I need to know?
- Some smartphones can be very sticky. If your phone is shiny and sticky, pinch the corner of the case and jiggle it to get your phone in and out.
- Some phones will float in this case and some won’t – make sure you test yours in a basin before you launch it into the sea!
- Capacitive touchscreens don’t work underwater, the water breaks the circuit. But you can use the volume buttons to operate your camera underwater.
- Fingerprint recognition such as Apple’s Touch ID won’t work through the Aquapac – you will have to enter your passcode.
- Some phones have rather sharp edges. We recommend use of a thin bumper case which will protect both phone and case.
Instructions for use and care
- click here
Also available from Amazon
To buy direct from us, use ‘Add to basket’ above. Or you can