- They should fit the handlebars of all bicycles, some motorbikes, and also to the helm bars on yachts.
- You’ll be able to talk and hear through them without a problem
- You can get great video with your front-facing camera. The bike mount attachment means that there is no room to fit a lens window on the back of this case, so you cannot use a rear-facing/iSight camera. Sorry!
- Your touchscreen will work normally
- They’re not just 100% waterproof – they’ll protect your phone from dust, dirt and sand too
- You won’t necessarily have to buy a new one when you upgrade your phone, because it’s a generic rather than a form-fit case (unlike a hard case, it’s not tailored to a specific device).
Is this the right size for my phone?
- The Mini size fits phones up to and including the iPhone 6. The Small size is perfect for Samsung Galaxy S phones.
- Check out the Size Guide at the top of the page. It lists most phones and tells you which Aquapacs fit them best.
- If it’s not in the list, or you’re still not sure which Aquapac is best for you, don’t be shy – just ask us!
This is the maximum size of device that will fit the Mini case:
..and the Small size:
Tip: to get the circumference, add the width to the depth and then multiply this by 2
How waterproof are they?
Submersible – protected against continuous immersion to a depth of 30ft/10m
- Colour: Cool grey
- Materials: 300mu UV-resistant TPU
- Weight: Mini case: 1.5oz / 44g Small case: 1.9oz / 53g Mount: 1.3oz / 36g
- Country of Origin: Made in the UK.
What else do I need to know?
- Some smartphones can be very sticky. If your phone is shiny and sticky, pinch the corner of the case and jiggle it to get your phone in and out.
- Some phones will float in these cases and some won’t – make sure you test yours in a basin before you launch it into the sea!
- Capacitive touchscreens don’t work underwater, the water breaks the circuit. But you can use the volume buttons to operate your camera underwater.
- Fingerprint recognition such as Apple’s Touch ID won’t work through the Aquapac – you will have to enter your passcode.
- Some phones have rather sharp edges. We recommend use of a thin bumper case which will protect both phone and case.
Instructions for use and care
Also available from Amazon
To buy direct from us, use ‘Add to basket’ above. Or you can
(codes 110, 350)