- Click here for more info
- 100% Waterproof – trusted since 1983
- Talk and hear as normal
- Great photos and video
- Touchscreens will work normally
- Protection against water, dust, corrosion, sand and mud
- Floats with most phones (check in a sink before throwing it in the sea)
- Lanyard included.
Useful to know
- The AQUACLIP® seal protects and secures your phone from the elements
- The seams are welded together with high-frequency radio waves, creating a super-strong bond
- The optically-clear LENZFLEX window is UV-stabilized (so it won’t go yellow in the sun)
- Functional in extreme conditions, desert or arctic conditions
- Fingerprint Recognition (e.g. Touch ID) won’t work through the Aquapac – you will have to enter your passcode.
- Face Recognition (e.g. FaceID) software will work as normal in this Aquapac.
How big is it?
How waterproof is it?
Submersible – protected against continuous immersion to a depth of 30ft/10m
- Colour Cool grey with acid green lanyard
- Materials TPU with optically-clear LENZFLEX lens window
- Weight Case: 1.5oz / 43g Lanyard: 0.2oz / 7g
Designed by Aquapac in the UK. Made in the UK.
Instructions for use and care