Fits all phones up to iPhone 6 Plus or Galaxy Note 4 size
- The headphone jack means you can plug in your phones and listen to your music when you’re on the bike or out on the water
- You can use your own earbuds – or best of all get a pair of our 100% Waterproof Headphones!
- It comes with an armband as well as a lanyard, so you can either hang it round your neck or wear it on your arm. Both are detachable.
- You’ll be able to talk and hear through the case without a problem, get great photos and video through the LENZFLEX window, and your touchscreen will work normally too
- It’s not just 100% waterproof – it’ll protect your phone from dust, dirt and sand too
- You won’t necessarily have to buy a new one when you upgrade your phone, because it’s a generic rather than a form-fit case (unlike a hard case, it’s not tailored to a specific device).
Is this the right size for my phone?
- This case is designed for larger phones with a headphone connection and will fit anything up to the size of an iPhone 6 Plus.
This is the maximum size of device that will fit:
Tip: to get the circumference, add the width to the depth and then multiply this by 2
How waterproof is it?
Submersible – protected against continuous immersion to a depth of 30ft/10m
Cool grey with black armband and acid green lanyard
TPU with optically-clear LENZFLEX lens window
Superstrong elastic armband
Case: 1.8oz / 51g Armband: 0.6oz / 16g Lanyard: 0.2oz / 7g
What else do I need to know?
- The headphone jack is a standard audio-only jack which means that you can listen to music but not have phone conversations using your earphones, the mic won’t work.
- Some smartphones can be very sticky. If your phone is shiny and sticky, pinch the corner of the case and jiggle it to get your phone in and out.
- Some phones will float in this case and some won’t – make sure you test yours in a basin before you launch it into the sea!
- Capacitive touchscreens don’t work underwater, the water breaks the circuit. But you can use the volume buttons to operate your camera underwater.
- Fingerprint recognition such as Apple’s Touch ID won’t work through the Aquapac – you will have to enter your passcode.
- Some phones have rather sharp edges. We recommend use of a thin bumper case which will protect both phone and case.