- It means you can use your Kindle or iPad Mini safely outdoors even when it’s wet – at the seaside, in the pool, or out in the pouring rain
- and your touchscreen will work normally.
What else do I need to know?
- Some iPad Minis and Kindles will float in this case and some won’t – make sure you test yours in a basin before you launch it into the sea!
- Fingerprint recognition such as Apple’s Touch ID won’t work through the Aquapac – you will have to enter your passcode.
- You can use a front-facing camera (e.g. FaceTime), and now we have added a lens window on the back of the case too so you can also use rear-facing cameras (e.g. iSight).
Is this the right size for my eReader?
- Check out the Size Guide at the top of the page. It lists many devices and tells you which Aquapacs fit them best.
- If it’s not in the list, or you’re still not sure which Aquapac is best for you, don’t be shy – just ask us!
This is the maximum size of device that will fit:
Tip: to get the circumference, add the width to the depth and then multiply this by 2
How waterproof is it?
Submersible – protected against continuous immersion to a depth of 30ft/10m
- Colour: Cool grey with acid green lanyard
- Materials: 300mu UV-resistant TPU
- Weight: Case: 1.8oz / 52g Lanyard: 0.2oz / 7g
- Country of Origin: Made in the UK.
Instructions for use and care