What’s so special about this case?
- It allows you to get photos when it’s really wet. And yes, even underwater!
- Don’t just take our word for it… click here for live customer photos on Flickr
- It features a tough acrylic lens for top-quality photos and extra protection
- It’s sand-proof as well as waterproof so you can take your camera safely to the beach (Sand destroys even more cameras than water)
- It comes supplied with 3 desiccant sachets to absorb condensation in humid climates.
What else do I need to know?
- Your camera should float in this case – but make sure you test yours in a basin before you launch it into the sea!
- Note: the lens on the case is permanently attached – do not attempt to remove!
Is this the right size for my camera?
- Your zoom lens must have a diameter of less than 80mm/3.1in to fit
- Check out the Size Guide at the top of the page. It lists most cameras and tells you which Aquapacs fit them best.
- If it’s not in the list, or you’re still not sure which Aquapac is best for you, don’t be shy – just ask us!
This is the maximum size of device that will fit:
How waterproof is it?
Submersible – protected against continuous immersion to a depth of 30ft/10m
Cool grey with grey shoulder strap
TPU with optically-clear acrylic lens
Case: 6.0oz / 171g
Shoulder strap: 2.0oz / 56g
Country of Origin
Made in the UK.