What’s so special about this case?
- It allows you to get photos when it’s really wet. And yes, even underwater!
- It’s sand-proof as well as waterproof so you can take your camera safely to the beach (Sand destroys even more cameras than water)
- It comes supplied with 3 desiccant sachets to absorb condensation in humid climates.
Will it float?
- Your camera should float in this case – but make sure you test yours in a basin before you launch it into the sea!
Is this the right size for my camera?
- This case was designed for tiny cameras with no optical zoom. If your camera has a zoom you probably want to look at either the Small or Mini with Hard Lens.
- Check out the Size Guide at the top of the page. It lists most cameras and tells you which Aquapacs fit them best.
- If it’s not in the list, or you’re still not sure which Aquapac is best for you, don’t be shy – just ask us!
This is the maximum size of camera that will fit:
Tip: to get the circumference, add the height to the depth and then multiply this by 2
How waterproof is it?
Submersible – protected against continuous immersion to a depth of 30ft/10m
- Colour: Cool grey with acid green lanyard
- Materials: TPU with optically-clear LENZFLEX lens window
- Weight: Case: 1.2oz / 35g Lanyard: 0.2oz / 7g
- Country of Origin: Made in the UK.
What else do I need to know?
- This case is 100% PVC-free. It is made of a special TPU which is thin enough for you to operate your camera through, but still remarkably strong.
- The seams are high-frequency welded to form a super-strong bond.
- The Aquaclip® seal opens and closes with a quick twist of two levers. And everything stays in one piece even when it’s open.
- We patented the Aquaclip system back in the 1990s. We have sold over 5 million Aquapacs, the vast majority of which are sealed with an Aquaclip. So you can have confidence that the waterproofness of our system is well-proven!
- Caution: It’s not foolproof. If you’re not careful you could get a hole in the case, or let water in when opening it. But as long as you treat it sensibly and carefully it should give you many years of use.
- It’s supplied with 3 desiccant sachets to absorb condensation in humid climates but we recommend you order extras – see Accessories.
- Do please check out the care instructions (see below).
Instructions for use and care
Also available from Amazon
To buy direct from us, use ‘Add to basket’ above. Or you can