- Padded sections for camera and lenses
- Separate zippered pocket for accessories
- Supplied with shoulder strap and belt to stop it bouncing around
- Like most of our cases it’ll float if you drop it in the drink.
- The seams are high-frequency welded to form a super-strong bond.
- The roll-down seal will keep out any rain or mud, or spray on a kayak.
- The integral lashtab is perfect for lashing it down to a deck.
What size do I need?
- Check out the Size Guide at the top of the page. It lists most cameras and tells you which Aquapacs fit them best.
- If it’s not in the list, or you’re still not sure which Aquapac is best for you, don’t be shy – just ask us!
- The bag is designed to take all sizes of DSLR body, and lenses up to just under 20cm/7.5in long
How waterproof is it?
Stormproof (protected against powerful water jets – click on the icon for more)
Cool grey and black with orange lashtab
420D PU-Coated Nylon with welded seams
Pouch: 9.5oz / 269g
Shoulderstrap: 2.3oz / 64g
Belt: 2.3oz / 64g
Country of Origin
Designed in the UK. Made in Taiwan.