- Capacity is 80 litres
- It features six VELCRO® straps with which you can attach two paddles to the bag
- You get a clear map pocket – accessed from the inside and therefore totally waterproof
- It comes with comfortable quick-dry shoulderstraps for portage
- There’s a quick-access pocket at one end with draining holes in the bottom
- There’s an air-release valve for easy packing – squeeze the air out as you roll it closed
- There are lash points so you can secure it to your SUP board
- There’s a zip pocket on one side where you can keep the shoulderstraps while you’re paddling
- It’s made of a super-light but tough material, and weighs in at only 36.7oz /1.04kgs, and…
- It’s 100% PVC-Free!
Warning: The air-release valve comes off if fully unscrewed. Only unscrew it enough to allow the air out. And make sure you then screw it up tightly or water will seep in! We recommend that you keep it screwed closed at all times except when you are actually purging the air.
How waterproof is it?
It’s Stormproof (protected against powerful water jets – click on the icon for more)
Roll up roll up!
Please note: You need to roll the bag very tightly to line up the two halves of Velcro. This is essential if you want your bag to be waterproof. One or two customers have suggested that we might use a wider strip of Velcro to make it easier to close. But if we did that, then your bag wouldn’t be waterproof.
- Capacity: 4880 cu in / 80 litres
- Weight: 36.7oz / 1.04kgs
- Width: 29.9in / 76.0cm
- Height: 9.8in / 25.0cm
- Depth: 12.6in / 32.0cm
- Materials: 420D PU-coated nylon
- Colour: safety orange and cool grey
- Country of Origin: designed in the UK. made in China
Instructions for use and care
- click here
PS: You spell it Duffle, we spell it Duffel, let’s call the whole thing off!