Cool of the Wild has selected the Toccoa for its ‘Gear of the Year 2017’.
Click here for their review
This is the 28-Litre heavyweight waterproof backpack from our TrailProof range.
It’s designed to waterproof your gear for rugged adventures, but be simple and affordable.
Brilliant for paddling, biking, vacation and extreme sports.
We have three colours – acid green, cool blue, and matt black – to suit your mood!
- Tough 500D Vinyl will resist scrapes and abrasion on the trail.
- All-welded construction seals out any water.
- Roll-down seal with side (compression) or top (maximum volume) closure.
- Mesh side pockets for drinks or quick-access items.
- Breathable mesh straps and padding.
- Lash points for lights.
- Daisy-chain webbing to secure carabiners to the side of the bag.
- Grab handle, for grabbing easily.
This pack is sometimes called the ‘Toccoa™’ – after a whitewater river in Georgia, USA.
How waterproof is it?
It’s Stormproof (protected against powerful water jets – click on the icon for more)
Capacity: 1709 cu in / 28 litres
Height: 18.5in /47cm (this is the maximum when sealed)
Width: 9.4in / 24cm
Depth: 7.9in / 20cm
Weight: bag 28.8oz / 817g removable waist strap 2.6oz / 73g total 31.4oz / 890g
Materials: 500D polyester-reinforced PVC tarpaulin
Colour: Acid Green, Cool Blue, Matt Black
Country of Origin: Designed in the UK. Made in China.
(codes: Acid Green 791, Cool Blue 792, Matt Black 793)