If you’re a guide, lifeguard, first responder, soldier or similar you may qualify for a discount of up to 40% – click here to apply for a coupon code.
Submersible VHF PRO Case
There are 4 lash points for the 3-way harness – wear your radio comfortably whatever you’re doing.
- The clever antenna design not only fits L- and R-handed radios but also creates an emergency grab handle.
- You can use your radio normally through the case, it doesn’t interfere with sound or radio signals.
Also protects from dust, dirt and sand.
- Like most of our cases it’ll float if you drop it in the drink.
- The seams are high-frequency welded to form a super-strong bond.
- The Aquaclip® (a patented, ultra-secure, rustproof, injection-moulded plastic seal) opens and closes with a simple twist of two levers, and everything stays in one piece even when open.
“I manage the US Forest Service-run Pack Creek Brown Bear Viewing Area in Southeast Alaska. Our rangers rely heavily on VHF radios to communicate with each other… We use the Aquapacs on our radios every day.” Dana, Alaska, USA
What size do I need?
This case will fit most modern VHF radios.
Tip: to get the circumference, add the width to the depth and then multiply this by 2
How waterproof is it?
Submersible – protected against continuous immersion to a depth of 30ft/10m – click on the icon for more
- Colour: Grey case with black harness
- Materials: 300mu UV-resistant TPU
- Weight: Case: 2.7oz / 77g Harness: 1.5oz / 43g
- Country of Origin: Made in the UK.
Instructions for use and care
Also available from Amazon
To buy direct from us, use ‘Add to basket’ above. Or you can