If you’re a guide, lifeguard, first responder, soldier or similar you may qualify for a discount of up to 40% – click here to apply for a coupon code.
Miami Beach Ocean Rescue recently bought half a dozen to test and they say they’re working out very well, they really like the thicker material.
TrailProof™ VHF PRO Case
- There are 2 lash points for you to attach a harness or shoulder strap.
- The clever antenna design not only fits L- and R-handed radios but also creates an emergency grab handle.
- You can use your radio normally through the case, it doesn’t interfere with sound or radio signals.
- Also protects from dust, dirt and sand.
- Like most of our cases it’ll float if you drop it in the drink.
- The seams are high-frequency welded to form a super-strong bond.
- It’s securely, submersibly waterproofed thanks to its quick and simple ziplock seal.
“We found the TrailProof PRO case easy to place the radio in, and found the materials to be a lot more rugged, after a number of uses it still looked brand new!” James Barton, Hazardous Area Response Team Paramedic, West Midlands Ambulance Service
- A Shoulder Strap is available for £4.00. Click here.
This case will fit most modern VHF radios.
Tip: to get the circumference, add the width to the depth and then multiply this by 2
How waterproof is it?
It’s Submersible (protected against immersion for 30 minutes to a depth of less than 3ft/1m – click on the icon for more)
For our IPX8 version click here.
- Colour: Safety Orange or Matt Black
- Materials: 300mu transparent TPU sheet encased with 0.8mm black foaming leather PU
- Weight: 4.2oz /118g
- Instructions: Click here
- Country of Origin: Designed in the UK. Made in Taiwan.
Also available from Amazon
To buy direct from us, use ‘Add to basket’ above. Or you can