If you’re a guide, lifeguard, first responder, soldier or similar you may qualify for a discount of up to 40% – click here to apply for a coupon code.
Wet & Dry Backpacks
Our ‘Wet & Dry’ Backpacks are our lightweight, premium-featured waterproof daysacks.
They’re designed to be comfortable – whatever you’re doing – and they’re packed with all sorts of extras.
“I would sum up by describing the backpack as extremely well designed, well built, lightweight and comfortable.” GearAppraise
“I’ve been using my Wet & Dry bag a great deal. I continue to rave to our network about the quality of your gear.” Steve Jones, British Exploring Society.
- Full-size waterproof internal pocket – allows you to separate your wet and dry things stowed safely in the same bag
- Internal pockets in yellow – so you can see to the bottom of the bag easily
- Clear key pocket – no need to scrabble around inside the bag for those small items
- External mesh-pockets – each holds a 2-litre water bottle
- TPU-coated fabric with taped seams – water can’t seep in through the seams, even where they are sewn
- Proven roll-seal – quick and easy closure which provides excellent sealing against the elements
- Removable back support/seat – take it out to dry it quickly after a soaking, or protect yourself when sitting on rough terrain
- Pocket can be used for hydration bladder – add in a bladder and clip the hose to the carabiner supplied, to stay hydrated on the trail (click here to learn more)
- Integral light-lash – add a light to your back, or clip on your helmet to stay hands-free
- Breathable mesh straps – quick-drying and breathable mesh straps are lightweight and comfortable
- Reflective logo print – be seen at night with reflective ink on your back, but be subtle in daylight
- Sternum strap and waist strap
- Carabiner lashes – so you can attach your safety equipment to keep it convenient and hands-free.
- 100% PVC-Free – stays supple and crack-free even when it’s really cold.
25L (788P) Height – 49cm Width – 38cm Depth – 6cm
35L (789P) Height – 53cm Width – 45cm Depth – 6cm
In Use Dimensions:
25L (788P) Height – 52cm Width – 33cm Depth – 16cm
35L (789P) Height – 58cm Width – 37cm Depth – 21cm
How waterproof are they?
They’re Stormproof (protected against powerful water jets – click on the icon for more)
- Colour: Black with safety orange lashtab surround
- Materials: PU-coated 210D Taslan and 500D Oxford polyester
- Weight: see Size Guide above
- Instructions: Click here
- Country of Origin: Designed in the UK. Made in China.
Also available from Amazon
To buy direct from us, use ‘Add to basket’ above. Or you can
Stays supple in sub-zero temperatures