If you’re a guide, lifeguard, first responder, soldier or similar you may qualify for a discount of up to 40% – click here to apply for a coupon code.
Wet & Dry Backpacks
Our ‘Wet & Dry’ Backpacks are our lightweight, premium-featured waterproof daysacks.
They’re designed to be comfortable – whatever you’re doing – and they’re packed with all sorts of extras.
“I’ve been using my Wet & Dry bag a great deal. I continue to rave to our network about the quality of your gear.” Steve Jones, British Exploring Society.
- Full-size waterproof internal pocket – allows you to separate your wet and dry things stowed safely in the same bag
- Internal pockets in yellow – so you can see to the bottom of the bag easily
- Clear key pocket – no need to scrabble around inside the bag for those small items
- External mesh-pockets – each holds a 2-litre water bottle
- TPU-coated fabric with taped seams – water can’t seep in through the seams, even where they are sewn
- Proven roll-seal – quick and easy closure which provides excellent sealing against the elements
- Removable back support/seat – take it out to dry it quickly after a soaking, or protect yourself when sitting on rough terrain
- Pocket can be used for hydration bladder – add in a bladder and clip the hose to the carabiner supplied, to stay hydrated on the trail (click here to learn more)
- Integral light-lash – add a light to your back, or clip on your helmet to stay hands-free
- Breathable mesh straps – quick-drying and breathable mesh straps are lightweight and comfortable
- Reflective logo print – be seen at night with reflective ink on your back, but be subtle in daylight
- Sternum strap and waist strap
- Carabiner lashes – so you can attach your safety equipment to keep it convenient and hands-free.
- 100% PVC-Free – stays supple and crack-free even when it’s really cold.
How waterproof is it?
It’s Stormproof (protected against powerful water jets – click on the icon for more)
Materials: PU-coated 210D Taslan and 500D Oxford polyester
Colour: Black with safety orange lashtab surround
Weight: see Size Guide above
Instructions: Click here
Country of Origin: Designed in the UK. Made in China.
Stays supple in sub-zero temperatures