If you’re a guide, lifeguard, first responder, soldier or similar you may qualify for a discount of up to 40% – click here to apply for a coupon code.
Cool of the Wild has selected the Toccoa for its ‘Gear of the Year 2017’.
Click here for their review
These are rugged 28-Litre waterproof backpacks.
- Tough 500D Vinyl will resist scrapes and abrasion.
- All-welded construction seals out any water.
- Roll-down seal with side (compression) or top (maximum volume) closure.
- Mesh side pockets for drinks or quick-access items.
- Breathable mesh straps and padding.
- Lash points for lights (on the acid green 791 the strip is reflective, but on the 793 black it’s not).
- Daisy-chain webbing to secure carabiners to the side of the bag.
- Grab handle, for grabbing easily.
This pack is sometimes called the ‘Toccoa’ – after a whitewater river in Georgia, USA.
“The bag is obviously made for watersports enthusiasts and professionals. If that’s you this is the perfect bag. It’ll keep your stuff dry and it’s comfortable to wear. Recommended.” Ergohacks.
“The pack is perfect for paddling, biking, vacation and extreme sports, such as short ski tours.” Snow Industry News.
“If you’re guaranteed to get soaked, the 28-litre Aquapac Toccoa is a good way of keeping essential kit dry. Value 4.5, Quality 5, Performance 4.5, Looks 4, Overall 4.5.” Active Traveller magazine.
Height: 18.5in /47cm (this is the maximum when sealed)
Width: 9.4in / 24cm
Depth: 7.9in / 20cm
How waterproof are they?
They’re Stormproof (protected against powerful water jets – click on the icon for more)
Materials: 500D polyester-reinforced PVC tarpaulin
Colour: Acid green or black
Weight: bag 28.8oz / 817g, removable waist strap 2.6oz / 73g, total 31.4oz / 890g
Instructions: Click here
Country of Origin: Designed in the UK. Made in China.
Waterproof protection at work