Fits iPod, iPod Touch, MP3 players and phones up to iPhone 4 size
- The headphone jack means you can plug in your phones and listen to your music when you’re on the bike or out on the water
- You can use your own earbuds – or best of all get a pair of our 100% Waterproof Headphones!
- It comes with an armband as well as a lanyard, so you can either hang it round your neck or wear it on your arm. Both are detachable.
- You’ll be able to talk and hear through the case without a problem, get great photos and video through the LENZFLEX window, and your touchscreen will work normally too
- It’s not just 100% waterproof – it’ll protect your phone from dust, dirt and sand too
- You won’t necessarily have to buy a new one when you upgrade your phone, because it’s a generic rather than a form-fit case (unlike a hard case, it’s not tailored to a specific device).
Is this the right size for my phone?
- This case is a perfect fit for the iPod Classic and iPod Touch
- If you do have a bumper case on your cellphone and want to keep it on when it’s in the Aquapac you may need a wider case.
This is the maximum size of device that will fit:
Tip: to get the circumference, add the width to the depth and then multiply this by 2
How waterproof is it?
Submersible – protected against continuous immersion to a depth of 30ft/10m
- Colour: Cool grey with black armband and acid green lanyard
- Materials: TPU with optically-clear LENZFLEX lens window. Superstrong elastic armband
- Weight: Case: 1.1oz / 32g Armband: 0.6oz / 16g Lanyard: 0.2oz / 7g
- Country of Origin: Made in the UK.
What else do I need to know?
- The headphone jack is a standard audio-only jack which means that you can listen to music but not have phone conversations using your earphones, the mic won’t work.
- Some smartphones can be very sticky. If your phone is shiny and sticky, pinch the corner of the case and jiggle it to get your phone in and out.
- Some phones will float in this case and some won’t – make sure you test yours in a basin before you launch it into the sea!
- Capacitive touchscreens don’t work underwater, the water breaks the circuit. But you can use the volume buttons to operate your camera underwater.
- Fingerprint recognition such as Apple’s Touch ID won’t work through the Aquapac – you will have to enter your passcode.
- Some phones have rather sharp edges. We recommend use of a thin bumper case which will protect both phone and case.
Instructions for use and care
Also available from Amazon
To buy direct from us, use ‘Add to basket’ above. Or you can