What’s so special about this case?
- It means you can use your iPad safely outdoors even when it’s wet – at the seaside, in the pool, or out in the pouring rain
- and your touchscreen will work normally.
- Plug your headphones into the 3.5mm gold-plated socket and watch loud movies without annoying people around you.
- Get HD video through the LENZFLEX optically-clear windows – both front and back.
Is this the right size for my iPad?
- This case fits all ‘classic’ iPads such as the iPad Air 2, as well as the new 9.7-inch iPad Pro.
- For the 12.9-inch iPad Pro you need the 670 iPad Pro Case.
- For the iPad mini you will need the 658 Kindle case.
This is the maximum size of device that will fit:
Tip: to get the circumference, add the width to the depth and then multiply this by 2
How waterproof is it?
Submersible – protected against continuous immersion to a depth of 30ft/10m
- Colour: Cool grey with grey shoulder strap
- Materials: 300mu UV-resistant TPU. Optically-clear LENZFLEX lens window. Gold-plated headphone socket
- Weight: Case: 5.0oz / 143g Shoulder strap: 2.0oz / 56g
- Country of Origin: Made in the UK.
What else do I need to know?
- Your iPad should float in this case – but make sure you test yours in a basin before you launch it into the sea!
- Capacitive touchscreens don’t work underwater, the water breaks the circuit. But you can use the volume buttons to operate your camera underwater.
- Fingerprint recognition such as Apple’s Touch ID won’t work through the Aquapac – you will have to enter your passcode.
Instructions for use and care
Also available from Amazon
To buy direct from us, use ‘Add to basket’ above. Or you can