- They should fit the handlebars of all bicycles, some motorbikes, and also to the helm bars on yachts.
- You’ll be able to talk and hear through them without a problem
- You can get great video with your front-facing camera. The bike mount attachment means that there is no room to fit a lens window on the back of this case, so you cannot use a rear-facing/iSight camera. Sorry!
- Your touchscreen will work normally
- They’re not just 100% waterproof – they’ll protect your phone from dust, dirt and sand too
- You won’t necessarily have to buy a new one when you upgrade your phone, because it’s a generic rather than a form-fit case (unlike a hard case, it’s not tailored to a specific device).
Is this the right size for my phone?
- The Mini size fits phones up to and including the iPhone 6. The Small size is perfect for Samsung Galaxy S phones.
- Check out the Size Guide at the top of the page. It lists most phones and tells you which Aquapacs fit them best.
- If it’s not in the list, or you’re still not sure which Aquapac is best for you, don’t be shy – just ask us!
This is the maximum size of device that will fit the Mini case:
..and the Small size:
Tip: to get the circumference, add the width to the depth and then multiply this by 2
How waterproof are they?
Submersible – protected against continuous immersion to a depth of 30ft/10m
300mu UV-resistant TPU
Mini case: 1.5oz / 44g
Small case: 1.9oz / 53g
Mount: 1.3oz / 36g
Country of Origin
Made in the UK.
What else do I need to know?
- Some smartphones can be very sticky. If your phone is shiny and sticky, pinch the corner of the case and jiggle it to get your phone in and out.
- Some phones will float in these cases and some won’t – make sure you test yours in a basin before you launch it into the sea!
- Capacitive touchscreens don’t work underwater, the water breaks the circuit. But you can use the volume buttons to operate your camera underwater.
- Fingerprint recognition such as Apple’s Touch ID won’t work through the Aquapac – you will have to enter your passcode.
- Some phones have rather sharp edges. We recommend use of a thin bumper case which will protect both phone and case.
(codes 110, 350)
Instructions for use and care
- click here