- This is our range of TrailProof™ heavyweight vinyl waterproof drybags.
- These are tough and simple ditty bags which allow you to pack and go, wherever you need to go. Brilliant for watersports, paddling, sailing and expedition use.
- A much simpler design than our Lightweight range, they’re designed to be a simple and affordable option for outdoor sports.
- They’re made from tough 500D vinyl to withstand all the knocks you experience on the trail.
- It’s really simple to seal them – just roll the top down 3 times.
- The bright acid green colour (some say yellow!) means you can easily spot your gear amongst everyone else’s, and it stops the bag from getting quite so hot in the sun.
- You can depend on Aquapac’s manufacturing quality – we’ve been selling premium-quality waterproof bags for over 30 years.
New versions with shoulder strap
- For an extra £3 you can trade up to our new versions, which come with shoulder straps. Click here to view.
How waterproof are they?
They’re Stormproof (protected against powerful water jets – click on the icon for more)
The 4 Sizes
Materials: 500D polyester-reinforced PVC tarpaulin
Colour: Acid green
Country of Origin: Designed in the UK. Made in China.
(codes 711, 713, 715, 717)