- Foam padding to protect your camera on the trail
- Protection from rain, splashing and mud with a roll-down seal
- Supplied with a belt
- Like most of our cases they’ll float if you drop them in the drink.
- The seams are high-frequency welded to form a super-strong bond.
- The roll-down seal will keep out any rain or mud, or spray on a kayak.
- The integral lashtab is perfect for lashing them down to a deck.
- Check out the Size Guide at the top of the page. It lists most cameras and tells you which Aquapacs fit them best.
- If it’s not in the list, or you’re still not sure which Aquapac is best for you, don’t be shy – just ask us!
How waterproof are they?
Stormproof (protected against powerful water jets – click on the icon for more)
Cool grey and black with orange lashtab
420D PU-Coated Nylon with welded seams
Small Pouch: 1.7oz / 49g
Medium Pouch: 3.7oz / 106g
Belt: 0.7oz / 20g
Country of Origin
Designed in the UK. Made in Taiwan.
Instructions for use and care
- click here