This is our range of super-lightweight waterproof drybags, known as the Noatak Wet & Drybag™ range. With simple but useful shoulder straps.
A simple but ingenious design means you’ll find two 2 compartments inside the bags. The idea is that you can put your wet stuff in one side and your dry stuff in the other (or your smelly stuff and your clean stuff!)
We put shoulder straps on them to make them easy to carry around. Good for lightweight travel, camping, biking and other activities where light-weight is more important than super-strong (if it’s the latter you need you need to check out our heavyweight TrailProof Drybags).
- Internal Wet & Dry sections
- Supplied with 2 shoulder straps for use as a backpack, shoulderbag or grab-bag
- Super light-weight waterproof fabrics make these great day-bags
- The roll-down seal will keep out any rain or mud, or spray on a kayak.
- The integral lashtab is perfect for lashing it down to a deck.
- The Noataks are made of Ripstop Nylon. Ripstop is a woven fabric that has an extra thread added to the weave which stops a tear or rip from travelling across or down the fabric.
- The fabric is TPU-coated to keep water out.
The Noatak River is a river in northwestern Alaska.
How waterproof are they?
They’re Stormproof (protected against powerful water jets – click on the icon for more)
Materials: 70D PU-coated ripstop nylon
Colour: Grey, black and orange
Country of Origin: Designed in the UK. Made in China.
The 4 Sizes
*these weights include the 2 detachable shoulder straps – a pair of which weigh 81g
Instructions for use and care
- click here
(codes: 15L 768, 25L 778, 35L 755, 60L 750)