- Clear windows on both sides so it fits both L- and R-handed radios
- You can use your radio normally through the case, it doesn’t interfere with sound or radio signals
- Protection against water, dust, corrosion, sand and mud
- Like most of our cases, it’ll float if you drop it in the sea
- The seams are high-frequency welded to form a super-strong bond
- The Aquaclip® seal protects and secures your VHF from the elements
What size do I need?
The Mini case is for walkie-talkies and very small handsets. The Small case will fit most modern handheld VHF radios. The Large case on this page is good for satellite phones and radios with long antennas.
Contact us if you are an agency or company with a requirement for a larger size. We supply users like the Navy and the Forestry Service and are used to requests for extra long cases.
Matt Rigby, Palm Beach, Florida –
Use these for our water business. Great stuff! I have a large one for the VHF/sailing. I have been using Aquapacs for years surfing and at work. I am a harbor pilot in Palm Beach, Florida. I don’t trust the other ones.
Mark Beaumont, Atlantic Odyssey Challenge –
The Aquapac kit was superb and used by all of the team throughout the challenge. When we were rescued we only took with us the clothes we were wearing, a satellite phone and a laptop. The rest was lost along with the boat, and it is unlikely to be found.
Mark, Shoreham by Sea, UK –
I have used Aquapac cases for years and never had any problems.