- Clear on one side only, so you can choose between L- and R-hand antenna versions
- You can use your radio normally through the case, it doesn’t interfere with sound or radio signals
- Protection against water, dust, corrosion, sand and mud
- Like most of our cases, it’ll float if you drop it in the sea
- The seams are high-frequency welded to form a super-strong bond
- The AQUACLIP® seal protects and secures your VHF from the elements
What size do I need?
This case will fit very large handheld VHFs including legacy units like Bendix and older Motorola handhelds, typically used by Forestry service, Fire & Rescue and Expeditions. It is NOT suitable for smaller modern handheld VHFs.
How waterproof is it?
Submersible – protected against continuous immersion to a depth of 30ft/10m
- Colour: Black
Designed and Manufactured in the UK by Aquapac.
Instructions for use and care