What’s so special about this case?
- This case is designed for electronics which require a thin wire to be connected to them at all times.
- The special wire-thru clamp at one end allows that wire to stay connected, and be waterproof.
- The case is usually used by professionals with specialist electronic devices.
- Suits mini radio mics from brands such as Audio Ltd and Audio Engineering Micron.
- Use all buttons and switches through the case
- Also protects from dust, dirt and sand
- Supplied with a belt, or you can use your own belt
- Like most of our cases it’ll float if you drop it in the drink
- Seals around a wire of up to 1/10th in / 3.5mm diameter
- The seams are high-frequency welded to form a super-strong bond.
- This case features our ‘TC’ Aquaclip which makes the case waterproof to IPX6. Temporary immersion is fine, but not continuous immersion.
- Cases with this clamp are for surface use only, but will offer protection from temporary submersion. They are not recommended for prolonged immersion.
- When not using the case leave the TC clamp open. If not the wire or tube could eventually cause a permanent distortion of the foam, risking leakage.
- As long as you follow this instruction the clamp will be watertight with or without a wire/tube.
- The maximum thickness of wire/tube around which the TC clamp will seal is 1/10th inch (3.5mm).
Here are a couple of videos where Brazilian sound director Gui Algarve used our waterproof bags to get the sound:[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BqZ5QWLBIc] [youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZHENVpHfIU]
Maddie (verified owner) –
Works great for my Medtronic 670G pump! Did some whitewater kayaking with this and had no issues with it when fully submerging! Thanks for making and recommending this awesome product, Aquapac!
Jacqueline Jimenez-Moore –
I have had this case for about 4 or 5 years the waterproof (radio) case for my Tandem X2 pump and its works so well yes you can control every button when pump is in case JJ-M
Leigh Ann (verified owner) –
Quick shipping, fast & thorough customer service answering questions. I use this product for an insulin pump with tubing to snorkle or enjoy water activities. Love that it doesn’t interfere with insulin delivery while enjoying these activities.
Guilherme, Brazil –
Hi, my name is Gui, I am a sound mixer from Brazil. I would like to thank Aquapac for the quality of its products. I use the Aquapac 158 to protect my wireless microphone systems. I used a Sound Devices 788T recorder, wireless Lectrosonics systems, transmitters placed inside the Aquapac were model UM 400 and waterproof microphones Countryman B6. The Aquapac is very built, excellent quality materials, fast and easy to handle, open, close, and I felt very secure in place the transmitters in the water.
Kelley, CA, USA –
I have the 558 and a 158 and they are both great products.