What’s so special about this case?
- This case is designed for electronics which require a thin wire to be connected to them at all times.
- The special wire-thru clamp at one end allows that wire to stay connected, and be waterproof.
- The case is usually used by professionals with specialist electronic devices.
- Suits mini radio mics from brands such as Audio Ltd and Audio Engineering Micron.
- Use all buttons and switches through the case
- Also protects from dust, dirt and sand
- Supplied with a belt, or you can use your own belt
- Like most of our cases it’ll float if you drop it in the drink
- Seals around a wire of up to 1/10th in / 3.5mm diameter
- The seams are high-frequency welded to form a super-strong bond.
- This case features our ‘TC’ Aquaclip which makes the case waterproof to IPX6. Temporary immersion is fine, but not continuous immersion.
- Cases with this clamp are for surface use only, but will offer protection from temporary submersion. They are not recommended for prolonged immersion.
- When not using the case leave the TC clamp open. If not the wire or tube could eventually cause a permanent distortion of the foam, risking leakage.
- As long as you follow this instruction the clamp will be watertight with or without a wire/tube.
- The maximum thickness of wire/tube around which the TC clamp will seal is 1/10th inch (3.5mm).
Here are a couple of videos where Brazilian sound director Gui Algarve used our waterproof bags to get the sound:[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BqZ5QWLBIc] [youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZHENVpHfIU]