My phone is described as watertight, so do I really need an Aquapac?
- Click here for more info.
- 100% Waterproof – trusted since 1983
- Talk and hear as normal
- Great photos and videos
- Touchscreens will work normally
- Protection against water, dust, corrosion, sand and mud
- Lanyard included
Useful to know
- The AQUACLIP® seal protects and secures your phone from the elements
- The seams are welded together with high-frequency radio waves, creating a super-strong bond
- The optically-clear LENZFLEX window is UV-stabilized (so it won’t go yellow in the sun)
- Functional in extreme conditions, desert or arctic conditions
- Fingerprint Recognition (e.g. Touch ID) won’t work through the Aquapac – you will have to enter your passcode
- Face Recognition (e.g. FaceID) software will work as normal in this Aquapac
- Some phones have rather sharp edges. We recommend the use of a thin bumper case which will protect both phone and case
Is this the right size for my phone?
- This case fits the iPhone 6 7 8, X and XS; the Google Pixel; and most Samsung Galaxy S phones
- Check out the Size Guide at the top of the page. It lists most phones and tells you which Aquapacs fit them best
This is the maximum size of a device that will fit:
Tip: to get the circumference, add the width to the depth and then multiply this by 2
Submersible – protected against continuous immersion to a depth of 30ft/10m
- Colour: Cool grey with an acid green lanyard
- Materials: TPU with optically-clear LENZFLEX lens window
- Weight: Case: 1.2oz / 35g Lanyard: 0.2oz / 7g
Designed by Aquapac in the UK. Made in the UK.
Instructions for use and care
Also available from Amazon
To buy directly from us, use ‘Add to basket’ above. Or you can
[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uD3zjqyRe_s] [youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPSetHdWFEs]