This case is perfect for small GPS units as used for GPS-Speedsurfing
- As tested and used by professional windsurfers and kite-surfers all over the world
- It comes with a strong armband, adjustable to fit you whatever size your arm
- and a lanyard too in case you prefer to hang it round your neck
- You’ll be able to talk and hear through it without a problem
- and if your device has a touchscreen it’ll work normally
- It’ll leave you free to get on with your stand-up paddling, kite-surfing, or any other activity you want to immerse yourself in.
Is this the right size for my device?
- This case was designed to fit the Locosys Genie GT-31, and is just as good for the GW-52
- It will also fit short but fat smartphones such as the BlackBerry Classic.
Tip: to get the circumference, add the width to the depth and then multiply this by 2
How waterproof is it?
It’s Submersible (protected against continuous immersion to a depth of 30ft/10m – click on the icon for more)
- Colour: Black with black armband and acid green lanyard
- Weight: Case: 1.3oz / 38g Armband: 0.6oz / 16g Lanyard: 0.2oz / 7g
- Materials: 300mu UV-resistant TPU
- Country of Origin: Made in the UK.
What else do I need to know?
- You can get great video with your front-facing camera. There is no lens window on the back of this case, so you cannot use a rear-facing/iSight camera. Sorry!
- Some smartphones can be very sticky. Pinch the case by a corner and jiggle it to get a very sticky phone in and out.
- Some devices will float in this case and some won’t – make sure you test yours in a basin before you launch it into the sea!
- Capacitive touchscreens don’t work underwater, the water breaks the circuit. But you can use the volume buttons to operate your camera underwater.
- Fingerprint recognition such as Apple’s Touch ID won’t work through the Aquapac – you will have to enter your passcode.
- Some phones have rather sharp edges. We recommend use of a thin bumper case which will protect both phone and case.
- We offer a wide range of different phone cases. Click here to see the complete collection.
Instructions for use and care
Also available from Amazon
To buy direct from us, use ‘Add to basket’ above. Or you can
Note: Velcro® is a registered trademark of Velcro Industries B.V.