What’s so special about this case?
- It means you can use your iPad safely outdoors even when it’s wet – at the seaside, in the pool, or out in the pouring rain
- and your touchscreen will work normally.
- Get HD video through the LENZFLEX optically-clear windows – both front and back.
Is this the right size for my iPad?
- This case fits the iPad 9.7-10.5”, Samsung Galaxy Tab E9.6 / S2 9.7 / S3 9.7 / Acer Chromebook, Tab 10 and Asus CT100/
- For the 12.9-inch iPad Pro you need the 670 iPad Pro Case.
- For the iPad mini you will need the 658 Kindle case.
This is the maximum size of device that will fit:
24cm x 17cm (9.4in x 6.7in)
How waterproof is it?
Submersible – protected against continuous immersion to a depth of 30ft/10m
- Colour: Black with grey shoulder strap
- Materials: 300mu UV-resistant TPU. Optically-clear LENZFLEX lens window. Gold-plated headphone socket
- Weight: Case: 5.0oz / 143g Shoulder strap: 2.0oz / 56g
- Country of Origin: Made in the UK.
What else do I need to know?
- Your iPad should float in this case – but make sure you test yours in a basin before you launch it into the sea!
- Capacitive touchscreens don’t work underwater, the water breaks the circuit. But you can use the volume buttons to operate your camera underwater.
- Fingerprint recognition such as Apple’s Touch ID won’t work through the Aquapac – you will have to enter your passcode.
Instructions for use and care