What’s so special about this case?
- It allows you to get photos when it’s really wet. And yes, even underwater!
- It features a tough acrylic lens for top-quality photos and extra protection
- It’s sand-proof as well as waterproof so you can take your camera safely to the beach (Sand destroys even more cameras than water)
- It comes supplied with 3 desiccant sachets to absorb condensation in humid climates.
What else do I need to know?
- Your camera should float in this case – but make sure you test yours in a basin before you launch it into the sea!
- Note: the lens on the case is permanently attached – do not attempt to remove!
- You’ll get a couple of inches of zoom with this case. If you need more you may want to look at the Mirrorless System case.
- If you’re after a budget option, check out the Small size (it’s a great alternative, it’s cheaper, and it’s our top seller!)
Is this the right size for my camera?
- This case was designed for small digital compacts with optical zoom. Your zoom lens must have a diameter of less than 40mm/1.57in to fit.
How waterproof is it?
Submersible – protected against continuous immersion to a depth of 30ft/10m
- Colour: Cool grey with acid green lanyard
- Materials: TPU with optically-clear acrylic lens
- Weight: Case: 2.2oz / 63g Lanyard: 0.2oz / 7g
- Country of Origin: Made in the UK.
What else do I need to know?
- This case is 100% PVC-free. It is made of a special TPU which is thin enough for you to operate your camera through, but still remarkably strong.
- The seams are high-frequency welded to form a super-strong bond.
- The Aquaclip® seal opens and closes with a quick twist of two levers. And everything stays in one piece even when it’s open.
- We patented the Aquaclip system back in the 1990s. We have sold over 5 million Aquapacs, the vast majority of which are sealed with an Aquaclip. So you can have confidence that the waterproofness of our system is well-proven!
- Caution: It’s not foolproof. If you’re not careful you could get a hole in the case, or let water in when opening it. But as long as you treat it sensibly and carefully it should give you many years of use.
- It’s supplied with 3 desiccant sachets to absorb condensation in humid climates but we recommend you order extras – see Accessories.
- Do please check out the Instructions for Use and Care (see below).
Instructions for use and care
Claire, Gloucestershire, England –
I bought a waterproof camera case from you a few years ago and have very much enjoyed its use and peace of mind it brings knowing I can use my camera come rain or shine. Thank you. I’ve just bought a new camera and can see I need a different waterproof camera case for it.
British Airways High Life magazine –
A waterproof case that won’t break the bank… A great choice for amateur photographers for above-water hiking adventures when the rain might set in, as well as snorkelling.