- A large rainproof pouch for cameras, with foam padding to protect your camera on the trail.
- Roll-down seal makes it waterproof to the IPX6 standard (protected against powerful water jets).
- PVC-free. Made of 420D PU-Coated Nylon with welded seams. Full 5-Year Warranty.
- It’s buoyant. Like most Aquapac cases it’ll float safely if you drop it in the sea.
- Supplied with both a shoulder strap and a belt.
This is a padded waterproof camera pouch designed to fit DSLR cameras, lenses and associated photographic bits and pieces. Inside there are adjustable, padded compartments for cameras and lenses, plus a clear zippered pocket for memory cards and other small items.
The padded interior bag measures H 225mm x W 180mm x D 130mm.
The pouch is rainproof, mudproof, sandproof and snowproof.
Like most of our cases, this one floats if accidently dropped into the water. The seams are welded together with high frequency radio waves, creating a super-strong bond, which keeps the case strong and rigid.
Supplied with both a shoulder strap and a belt to stop it bouncing around. The integral lashtab is perfect for lashing the pouch down to a deck.
Aquapac have sold over 5 million waterproof bags and cases, and have won the Queen’s Award for Enterprise three times.