This is our awesome, lightweight waterproof backpack which is designed for everyday adventures like hiking, cycling or just commuting.
This pack is totally rainproof if you tuck the corners and roll it tight. But if you’re in a rush on a dry day, you can just flip the top over and clip the buckle – it’s as protective as you need it to be!
It’s a wide-mouth bag with a maximum capacity of about 32-Litre (1952 cu. in) when rolled , but is easier to pack and carry at 25L (so we call it a 25L!), and weighs just under 400g (14oz). That’s a lot of carry for not a lot of weight!
Stacked with features
- Mesh internal key pocket – no need to scrabble around inside the bag for those small items
- External mesh-pockets – keep a bottle or pump quick and easy to get to
- PU-coated fabric with taped seams – water can’t seep in through the seams, even where they are sewn
- Proven roll-seal – quick and easy closure which provides excellent sealing against the elements
- Integral daisychain-lash – add a light to your back or front, or clip on your helmet to stay hands-free
- Breathable mesh straps – quick-drying and breathable mesh straps are lightweight and comfortable
- Sternum strap – keep the backpack securely in place when you are moving on the trail
- Waist strap – fully adjustable and removable if that’s not your kind of thing.
- 100% PVC-Free – stays supple and crack-free even when it’s really cold.
What size do I need?
- The pack is big enough to carry a laptop, a change of clothes, a warm jacket and a romantic meal of Mars Bar Sandwiches for two.