The Topo Collection… Cases for All Seasons and for infinite practical reasons.
Topo is a range of nine different sizes to fit almost anything you need to take with you either on a day outing or a lengthy excursion.
Eight of the cases have internal pockets to fit credit cards and/or passports (The Ben is too small for an internal pocket).
Supplied with an adjustable carrycord.
For the Beach, Boating, Climbing, Kayaking, Hiking, Paddling, Sailing, Travel, White Water Rafting… and much more.
- Opaque finish to hide your valuables from prying eyes
- Protection against water, dust, corrosion, sand and mud
- Like most of our cases, it’ll float if you drop it in the sea, providing there’s some air in the case
- The seams are high-frequency welded to form a super-strong bond
- The AQUACLIP® seal protects and secures your VHF from the elements
What Topo size do I need?
|The Ben||85 x 165mm||Credit cards, keys|
|El Capitan||115 x 190mm||Phone, passport|
|Olympus||130 x 230mm||Larger phone, passports|
|Fuji||150 x 295mm||Belt-worn, larger phone, passports|
|The Debbie||150 x 200mm||Folded maps, passports, tickets|
|Matterhorn||200 x 290mm||10in tablet, maps, books|
|Mont Blanc||250 x 380mm||12in tablet, food, light clothing|
|Kilimanjaro||350 x 295mm||Food, clothes, small laptop|
|Everest||350 x 430mm||Binoculars, clothes, food, magazines|
How waterproof is it?
Submersible – protected against continuous immersion to a depth of 30ft/10m
- Colour: Black with a red, printed detailing
- Materials: 300mu UV-resistant, biodegradable TPU
- Temperatures: -20ºC/-4ºF to 50ºC/122ºF:
Designed and Manufactured in the UK by Aquapac.
Instructions for use and care