Our multipurpose case range has 9 sized to fit almost anything you need to take with you either on a day outing or a lengthy excursion.
Keymaster is supplied with an adjustable carrycord.
For the Beach, Boating, Climbing, Kayaking, Hiking, Paddling, Sailing, Travel, White Water Rafting… and much more.
Our traditional grey and clear design which is understated and conservative. Perfect for low-key travel and everyday use.
Playful tones of nautical blue and white make this perfect for the quayside, beach and pool vacation.
Printed with a bespoke contour, this is a nod to the beauty of maps and the great outdoors. Perfect for hike, bike and trail.
Topo Black and Red
A limited edition range of striking hues and contour print which stands out from the crowd.
- Protection against water, dust, corrosion, sand and mud
- Like most of our cases, it’ll float if you drop it in the sea, providing there’s some air in the case
- The seams are high-frequency welded to form a super-strong bond
- The AQUACLIP® seal protects and secures your kit from the elements
What multipurpose size do I need?
|Keymaster||85 x 165mm||Credit cards, keys|
|El Capitan||115 x 190mm||Phone, passport|
|Olympus||130 x 230mm||Larger phone, passports|
|Fuji||150 x 295mm||Larger phone, passports, tickets|
|The Debbie Belt Case||150 x 200mm||Folded maps, passports, tickets|
|Matterhorn||200 x 290mm||10in tablet, maps, books|
|Mont Blanc||250 x 380mm||12in tablet, food, light clothing|
|Kilimanjaro||350 x 295mm||Food, clothes, small laptop|
|Everest||350 x 430mm||Binoculars, clothes, food, magazines (can be worn as backpack)|
How waterproof is it?
Submersible – protected against continuous immersion to a depth of 30ft/10m
- Materials: 300mu UV-resistant, biodegradable TPU
- Temperatures: -20ºC/-4ºF to 50ºC/122ºF
- Made with Biodegradable TPU. Click here for more information.
Designed and Manufactured in the UK by Aquapac.
(code 608 Clear, 607 Blue, 609 Green, MPC10 Black and Red)