Two attachments to your existing belt:
Poppers – It’s best to use on the poppers on your back over any belt
Then, on your front you have two options:
- Loop it round the belt then feed the webbing back into the buckle at the front – pull to tighten
- Either gather up the excess and tuck into the ‘tidier clip’…
- Or cut off excess and use tidy clip to catch any excess webbing
The DockSystem is a secure, locking device which attaches your case to you, ready for all environments.
Once docked, your kit can be rotated to any of seven fixed positions thanks to the in-built ratchet positioner.
To release, just rotate through 180-degrees and your gear can be removed.
Used by emergency services, rescue teams and military worldwide.
- Locking dock, for use with our DockSystem cases, or add the Retrofit Stud System to any of our cases
- Corrosion-proof components
- No tools needed to attach it
- Tough materials – hard wearing and rugged
What DockSystem components are available?
- Extreme Pro Phone Case Plus Size
- Extreme Pro VHF Case
- Extreme Pro Radio Mic Case
- Retrofit Stud Plate Kit to convert any case to DockSystem
- Backpack Dock
- Dock Harness for Clip On belt/strap 25/60mm
- Slide On Belt Dock – for 38, 50 or 60mm webbing
- Molle Dock
- Rail Mount Dock for bike and boat
- Stick on Dock includes 3M tape and wipe Retro fit kit
- Shoulder Harness