The DockSystem is a secure, locking device which attaches your case to you, ready for all environments.
Once docked, your kit can be rotated to any of seven fixed positions thanks to the in-built ratchet positioner.
To release, just rotate through 180-degrees and your gear can be removed.
Used by emergency services, rescue teams and military worldwide.
What’s so special about this case?
- This case is designed for electronics which require a thin wire to be connected to them at all times.
- The special wire-thru clamp at one end allows that wire to stay connected, and be waterproof.
- The case is usually used by professionals with specialist electronic devices.
- Suits mini radio mics from brands such as Audio Ltd and Audio Engineering Micron.
- Use all buttons and switches through the case
- Also protects from dust, dirt and sand
- Like most of our cases it’ll float if you drop it in the drink
- Seals around a wire of up to 1/10th in / 2.5mm diameter
- The seams are high-frequency welded to form a super-strong bond.
- This case features our ‘TC’ Aquaclip which makes the case waterproof to IPX6. Temporary immersion is fine, but not continuous immersion.
This is the maximum size of device that will fit:
Tip: to get the circumference, add the width to the depth and then multiply this by 2
How waterproof is it?
It’s Stormproof (protected against powerful water jets – click on the icon for more)
What DockSystem components are available?
- Extreme Pro Phone Case Plus Size
- Extreme Pro Phone Case Extra Large Size
- Extreme Pro VHF Case
- Extreme Pro Radio Mic Case
- Retrofit Stud Plate Kit to convert any case to DockSystem
- Backpack Dock
- Dock Harness for Clip On belt/strap 25/60mm
- Slide On Belt Dock – for 38, 50 or 60mm webbing
- Molle Dock
- Rail Mount Dock for bike and boat
- Stick on Dock includes 3M tape and wipe Retro fit kit
- Shoulder Harness