The DockSystem is a secure, locking device which attaches your case to you, ready for all environments.
Once docked, your kit can be rotated to any of seven fixed positions thanks to the in-built ratchet positioner.
To release, just rotate through 180-degrees and your gear can be removed.
Used by emergency services, rescue teams and military worldwide.
What’s so special about this case?
- This case is designed for VHF, UHF, larger Tetra, Airwave and PMR radios
- The case is usually used by professionals
- Use all buttons and switches through the case
- Also protects from dust, dirt and sand
- Like most of our cases it’ll float if you drop it in the drink
- The seams are high-frequency welded to form a super-strong bond.
This is the maximum size of device that will fit:
This case is the same size as our 229 PRO radio case
Tip: to get the circumference, add the width to the depth and then multiply this by 2
How waterproof is it?
It’s Stormproof (protected against powerful water jets – click on the icon for more)
What DockSystem components are available?
- Extreme Pro Phone Case Plus Size
- Extreme Pro Phone Case Extra Large Size
- Extreme Pro VHF Case
- Extreme Pro Radio Mic Case
- Retrofit Stud Plate Kit to convert any case to DockSystem
- Backpack Dock
- Dock Harness for Clip On belt/strap 25/60mm
- Slide On Belt Dock – for 38, 50 or 60mm webbing
- Molle Dock
- Rail Mount Dock for bike and boat
- Stick on Dock includes 3M tape and wipe Retro fit kit
- Shoulder Harness