The DockSystem is a secure, locking device which attaches your case to you, ready for all environments.
Once docked, your kit can be rotated to any of seven fixed positions thanks to the in-built ratchet positioner.
To release, just rotate through 180-degrees and your gear can be removed.
Used by emergency services, rescue teams and military worldwide.
- 100% Waterproof – trusted since 1983
- Talk and hear as normal
- Great photos and videos with your front camera
- Touchscreens will work normally
Useful to know
- The AQUACLIP® seal protects and secures your phone from the elements
- The seams are welded together with high-frequency radio waves, creating a super-strong bond
- Functional in extreme conditions, desert or arctic conditions
- Fingerprint Recognition (e.g. Touch ID) won’t work through the Aquapac – you will have to enter your passcode
- Face Recognition (e.g. FaceID) software will work as normal in this Aquapac
- Some phones have rather sharp edges. We recommend the use of a thin bumper case which will protect both phone and case
Is this the right size for my phone?
- This case fits iPhone 6 Plus, 7 Plus, 8 Plus; Huawei P20; Samsung Galaxy Note; and any phone the same size or smaller
- If you have a bumper case on your phone you may want to consider the 368 ‘PlusPlus’ size.
This is the maximum size of a device that will fit:
Tip: to get the circumference, add the width to the depth and then multiply this by 2
How waterproof is it?
Submersible – protected against continuous immersion to a depth of 30ft/10ft
Instructions for use and care
What DockSystem components are available?
- Extreme Pro Phone Case Plus Size
- Extreme Pro Phone Case Extra Large Size
- Extreme Pro VHF Case
- Extreme Pro Radio Mic Case
- Retrofit Stud Plate Kit to convert any case to DockSystem
- Backpack Dock
- Dock Harness for Clip On belt/strap 25/60mm
- Slide On Belt Dock – for 38, 50 or 60mm webbing
- Molle Dock
- Rail Mount Dock for bike and boat
- Stick on Dock includes 3M tape and wipe Retro fit kit
- Shoulder Harness