The DockSystem is a secure, locking device which attaches your case to you, ready for all environments.
Once docked, your kit can be rotated to any of seven fixed positions thanks to the in-built ratchet positioner.
To release, just rotate through 180-degrees and your gear can be removed.
Used by emergency services, rescue teams and military worldwide.
Works with 25mm(1in), 50mm (2in) and 60mm (2.2in) webbing. You can configure this dock to work with vertical and horizontal webbing (shoulderstraps or belts) using the 4 stainless screws, and lock off the width you need to use by clipping in two strap-retaining clips. Easy!
- Locking dock, for use with our DockSystem cases, or add the Retrofit Stud System to any of our cases
- Corrosion-proof components
- No tools needed to attach it
- Tough materials – hard wearing and rugged
What DockSystem components are available?
- Extreme Pro Phone Case Plus Size
- Extreme Pro Phone Case Extra Large Size
- Extreme Pro VHF Case
- Extreme Pro Radio Mic Case
- Retrofit Stud Plate Kit to convert any case to DockSystem
- Backpack Dock
- Dock Harness for Clip On belt/strap 25/60mm
- Slide On Belt Dock – for 38, 50 or 60mm webbing
- Molle Dock
- Rail Mount Dock for bike and boat
- Stick on Dock includes 3M tape and wipe Retro fit kit
- Shoulder Harness