What’s so special about this case?
- It means you can use your Kindle or iPad Mini safely outdoors even when it’s wet – at the seaside, in the pool, or out in the pouring rain
- and your touchscreen will work normally.
What else do I need to know?
- Some iPad Minis and Kindles will float in this case and some won’t – make sure you test yours in a basin before you launch it into the sea!
- Fingerprint recognition such as Apple’s Touch ID won’t work through the Aquapac – you will have to enter your passcode.
- You can use a front-facing camera (e.g. FaceTime), and now we have added a lens window on the back of the case too so you can also use rear-facing cameras (e.g. iSight).
Is this the right size for my eReader?
- Check out the Size Guide at the top of the page. It lists many devices and tells you which Aquapacs fit them best.
- If it’s not in the list, or you’re still not sure which Aquapac is best for you, don’t be shy – just ask us!