- 100% Waterproof – trusted since 1983
- Talk and hear as normal
- Touchscreens will work above water
- Protection against water, dust, corrosion, sand and mud
- Floats with most phones (check in a sink before throwing it in the sea)
Is this the right size for my phone?
- This case fits iPhone 5, 5S, SE, 5C; Google Nexus 5; Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini; and other phones that are the same size – or smaller
- Check out the Size Guide at the top of the page. It lists most phones and tells you which Aquapacs fit them best.
This is the maximum size of the device that will fit:
- If you have a bumper case on your phone and want to keep it on when it’s in the Aquapac you may need to step up to the Small size case.
Tip: to get the circumference, add the width to the depth and then multiply this by 2
Useful to know
- The AQUACLIP® seal protects and secures your phone from the elements
- The seams are welded together with high-frequency radio waves, creating a super-strong bond
- The optically-clear LENZFLEX window is UV-stabilized (so it won’t go yellow in the sun)
- Functional in extreme conditions, desert or arctic conditions
- Fingerprint (e.g. Touch ID) won’t work through the Aquapac – you will have to enter your passcode.
- Face Recognition (e.g. FaceID) software will work as normal in this Aquapac.
- Some phones have rather sharp edges. We recommend the use of a thin bumper case which will protect both phone and case.
How waterproof is it?
Submersible – protected against continuous immersion to a depth of 30ft/10m
- Colour: Cool blue with acid green lanyard
- Materials: TPU
- Weight: Case: 0.9oz / 26g Lanyard: 0.2oz / 7g
Designed and Made by Aquapac in the UK.
Instructions for use and care
[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsj2TvyEtAI] [youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uD3zjqyRe_s] [youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFEDE6PM05Q] [youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPpy50W921I] [youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzkfmAXHMBY]