When you’re looking for water-resistant backpacks, you want to be sure that it’s really waterproof. While a traditional backpack that’s shower-resistant might be fine for everyday use, if you’re looking for a product to take on hikes, camping trips, to the beach, walking around the city or anywhere else your normal pack might see a bit of wear and tear, you need to be sure that it will keep all water, dirt, mud, rain, sand and more out of your belongings.
What are the Best Waterproof Backpacks?At Aquapac, we've been making high-quality, professional-grade waterproof cases for nearly 40 years, and we're incredibly proud of the construction, durability and comfort of our products. The best waterproof backpacks are those that are really comfortable and can protect your belongings from anything the weather can throw at you, over long periods of time. This means they include handy features like internal and external pockets, quality fabrics and material, good capacity, adjustable shoulder straps and waist straps, a water bottle pocket and other internal pockets that give you many options when it comes to packing your gear. At Aquapac, we want to make sure that our products are the best in the business, and offer fully waterproof backpacks in a variety of sizes, with all the features you want and expect from professional-grade products. While PVC is commonly used for waterproofing fabrics, it isn't always best for use for professional-grade waterproofing, as it can crack and warp in very cold conditions. At Aquapac, we use 100% PVC-free fabrics, which allow our products to stay strong and maintain their structural integrity even under adverse weather conditions. Our PU-coated fabric also comes with taped seams, which means that areas that are prone to leaks, such as external pockets or internal zip pockets, are fully covered and you don't have to worry about water or rain getting into your backpack. Many of our packs also feature a roll-top seal, which is easy to use, quick to seal and offers excellent protection against wind, rain, sand, water and much more, no matter where you're headed.
Choose a High-End Waterproof Backpack with Aquapac25L Lightweight Waterproof Backpack - Wet & Dry Range
The Wet & Dry range from Aquapac is designed for practicality, whatever it is you're doing. Perfect for everyday commutes or longer, more intense adventures, this backpack will be your trusty companion day in, day out. The Wet & Dry range backpack comes with full-size internal compartments that ar e waterproofed both on the inside and outside. Our customers find the internal waterproof pocket so convenient, as it allows you to easily separate wet and dry clothes and gear as well as protecting the rest of your belongings without having to remember an extra waterproof or plastic bag. You can also use this pocket to carry a hydration bladder, simply pop it in, clip the hose to your shoulder strap with the carabiner and you're ready to go! This backpack also has two large deep external mesh side pockets for water bottles, that can hold 2L containers with ease, as well as a small clear key pocket to make sure you can easily get to the essentials no matter how much you have to carry. The 25-litre pack features a roll seal for water protection and is big enough to carry a 17″ laptop in the waterproof padded laptop sleeve, a change of clothes and lunch, so is great for day-long excursions and activities where you need to bring a bit more with you. Some of the great features of this backpack include:
- Internal compartments in a bright yellow colourway so you can see inside with ease and prevent you from losing the important stuff in a crack or crevice!
- External mesh-pockets that can hold up to 2L water bottles, as well as flasks, pumps and other bulky items that you need to be able to access quickly and easily.
- A removable back support and seat that offers you additional comfort on the shoulders and back, while also doubling as a protective seat cushion that you can pull out when you need to take a break!
- A small light-lash to easily attach a torch for overnight trips and dark areas.
- Padded shoulder straps to give you all the support you need when carrying a heavy bag. As well as being padded for your comfort, the shoulder straps are quick-drying and breathable.
- Our reflective logo, to help make sure you can be seen even in the dark with a dark colour bag.
- A chest strap and waist strap to keep things securely in place along the trails and paths.
- An easy and secure roll-top sealing mechanism to keep everything in your pack safe and dry.
- Big enough to carry a laptop, a change of clothes and a meal, the Wet & Dry range features so many useful features to help keep your items safe when hiking, on long trips, at the beach or in the water
- Mesh compartment inside the backpack to ensure that you can easily find small essentials like keys and cards.
- External mesh compartments to keep a bottle or pump easily accessible on the trails.
- PU-coated material with taped seams to make sure that our backpacks are truly water-resistant. This type of construction allows us to ensure the waterproofing of all of the compartments in our backpacks.
- A Daisy chain-lash, which allows you to link or clip-on lights, helmets, water bottles, and other types of storage to evenly distribute weight as you travel.
- Breathable mesh straps – quick-drying and breathable mesh straps are lightweight and comfortable, even when you have a lot of weight in your backpack.
- Adjustable chest strap and removable waist strap.
- Our 100% PVC-free fabric outer provides an extra layer of production even in cold and harsh weather conditions.