These are our heavyweight ‘TrailProof’ vinyl waterproof duffel bags.
A much simpler design than our Lightweight Upano range – designed to be a simple and affordable option for outdoor sports.
Brilliant for watersports, paddling, camping, backcountry vacation, sailing and expedition use.
- These are tough and simple drybags which allow you to pack and go, wherever you need to go
- They are made from tough 500D vinyl to withstand all the knocks that you experience on the trail
- It is really simple to seal these duffels, just roll the top down 3 times. We have also added a Velcro®strip to make it even easier!
- Four compression straps help to make a great waterproof seal
- We have added simple integral carry handles
- The bright colour means you can easily spot your gear amongst everyone else’s, and it reduces how hot they’ll get if left out in the sun.
How waterproof are they?
They’re Stormproof (protected against powerful water jets – click on the icon for more)
Roll up roll up!
Please note: You need to roll the bag very tightly to line up the two halves of Velcro. This is essential if you want your bag to be waterproof. One or two customers have suggested that we might use a wider strip of Velcro to make it easier to close. But if we did that, then your bag wouldn’t be waterproof.
The 3 Sizes
- Color: Acid green and cool grey
- Materials: 500D polyester-reinforced PVC tarpaulin
- Country of Origin: Designed in the UK. Made in China.
(codes: 40L 721, 70L 723, 90L 725)
PS: You spell it Duffle, we spell it Duffel, let’s call the whole thing off!
Note: Velcro® is a registered trademark of Velcro Industries B.V.